1. Offering troubleshooting support of IP-guard and TotalFileGuard on behalf of its developers
There are a lot of IP-guard/TotalFileGuard users on the globe. Pico Technologies Inc. has offered technical support services on both of solutions (IP-guard/TotalFileGuard) since we became the first distributor of both IT solutions in Japan for more than a decade. We do not do sales beyond Japan, but give you a hand know-how of the technical operations and are delighted to serve globe-users, who imminently need technical help on those solutions.
There are many voices of concern from users in various countries:
- Few technical staff available on IP-guard and TotaFileGuard
- No “get-to-the-point” customer help from sales agent(s)/reseller(s)
- Deadliest waiting time for responses from sales agent(s)/reseller(s)
- Idling about finding out a resolution of breakdown
- Leaving one of function modules undone, not having known how to make the best of it
- No tips of how to utilize advanced usage on them
We can offer the following technical supports:
- Thorough investigation on operational breakdown
- Diagnosis of erroneous starting /operating by remote access
- Overall setup guidance
- Fast-response on Q & A
- Providing some ways of avoiding operational errors
- Providing some clues of solving in case of doing improper operation
- How to set up various encrypted files
- Draw-up manual documents
- Consultation service of IT security
2. Distribute Safe-T Secure Application Access
Safe-T’s Secure Application Access (SAA), is changing the way organizations grant secure external access to their services. It offers secure and transparent access for all types of entities (people, applications, and connected devices) to any internal application, service and data, for example HTTP/S, SMTP, SFTP, SSH, APIs, RDP, SAP, and so forth.
It implements Safe-T’s patented reverse-access (outbound) technology, which eliminates the need to open incoming ports in the organization’s firewall.